Why is front-end development so important?
Back in the days, front-end developers were given less attention as it was thought that their skills were not so important. Luckily, this false belief has greatly changed so today front-end developers are equally important as back-end developers.
These are just some of the reasons why front-end development matters so much:
- Website structure must be entirely layered
- HTML code should be HTML5, XHTML1.0 strictly
- Incomplete solutions, tricks and empty tags are strictly prohibited
- CSS class names should be structure-related
- Websites must be tested for all browsers compatibility
- Only one website for all devices
UI/UX front-end development Serbia
We are front-end experts based in Novi Sad, Serbia. We have been producing and coding beautiful user interfaces and adjusting user experience for years.
Some of the tools that we work with:
- Rapid Wireframing / Mockup tools
- Cross-browser techniques and challenges
- CSS frameworks
Our front-end development is browser-compatible with IE 7+/Edge, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, Maxthon.
WordPress is our favorite platform.
What is front-end development?
This is what you see when you first visit a website. Front-end development is the process of functionalities development and coding before the design approval. Good front-end is one that converts design to functionally coded website without deviations, abiding by SEO rules and with valid code.
What makes PopArt Studio front-end development different?
- hand-coded, thus fully custom and unique,
- Compatible with Chrome, Opera, Firefox, IE/Edge browsers and all operative systems.