Location: Hajduk Veljkova 11 (Master centar, 7th floor), 21000 Novi Sad
Industry: IT services
Job vacancy: 27-1024.00 Graphic designer
Working hours: full-time, 40 hours per week
Short description: We are expanding our design team! We are in need of another web designer who would create modern UI/UX websites. If you consider yourself a fit for our company, see what to expect from us and how to apply for this position.
- Besides working closely with project managers and clients, a web designer’s responsibilities include UI/UX prototyping for websites and mobile apps, as well as creating complete PSD web pages, which the developers will later code into a website.
- Basic tools to be used on a daily basis include Adobe Photoshop, XD, Sketch, Figma.
- Advanced Photoshop skills
- Medium Adobe Illustrator skills
- English language (B1-B2 level)
- Being proactive, creative and persistent is essential for this job
- High-quality portfolio (one of the main factors to be taken into consideration when choosing the candidates)
- It is not necessary to have a previous experience in performing this job, although it can be an advantage
- Ability to work in a team
- Being highly motivated
- Quickly adopting new information
- Following top trends and technologies in web design, as well as Awwwards, FWQ, Website of the Week, Smashing Magazine, Behance, Dribbble, etc.
- Permanent contract employment and adequate remuneration
- Working with a creative team of young people
- Flexible working atmosphere with zero pressure
- The possibility of learning and progressing in every sense
- Paid conferences and courses
- Team building activities
- Flexible working hours
How to apply:
- Click on the button below and fill out the application form.
- Applications which do not contain a portfolio will not be taken into consideration. A portfolio means all websites you find representative of your work and even work in progress, including links to your Behance and Dribbble profiles.
- We will contact only a select group of candidates who make it to the second round.
Date of publication: 2018-07-31
Application deadline: 2018-08-10Apply now