- PopArt Studio d.o.o, seated in Hajduk Veljkova 11 street, 21000 Novi Sad, Serbia (hereinafter referred to as: “PopArt Studio”, “we”, “us”, “our”) refers to the legal entity governing the websites www.popwebdesign.net and www.popwebdesign.de
- Personal data – means data referring to private persons who can be identified at some point.
- User – means our website visitor.
- Client – means the person who uses our services.
- Usage data – means data the user enables us to use for the purposes of user experience improvement by clearly accepting them.
- Cookies – mean small data sets which are kept in the user’s web browser while browsing the website.
2. About us
- This website is the property of PopArt Studio d.o.o. web design agency, seated in the Hajduk Veljkova 11 street in Novi Sad, Serbia.
- PopArt Studio is a privately held company registered in the Republic of Serbia:
- Company ID number: 20650583
- TIN: 106642910
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. What are cookies?
- A cookie is a term which denotes small sets of simple files that are stored within a web browser while the user is browsing a website.
- A computer cookie is formally known as an HTTP cookie, a web cookie, internet cookie or a browser cookie. No matter the name, computer cookies contain information. When you visit a web location, it sends a cookie to your computer or mobile device. The device caches the information in a file that is stored on your web browser (you can easily find it under the file name “cookies“).
- You can read more about cookies on Wikipedia.
4. What is the purpose of cookies?
- Different types of cookies control different types of on-page activities. Session cookies, for example, track users while they are actively browsing the website; when they leave, the session expires. Cookies can also be used for long-term records of a user’s multiple visits to the same website. Authentication cookies, on the other hand, track the users’ login information, such as their username.
5.1. We use website analytics and performance cookies.
- We use only cookies necessary for tracking users’ visit to our website and internal pages. This refers to analytical cookies / performance cookies, and the whole process is done anonymously, so we cannot discover the identity of our website user, by any means.
- We use these types of cookies in order to improve our website’s UX and have an insight as to how to improve the pages.
- These cookies are connected with Facebook Pixel and used for a more precise targeting of an audience during Facebook ad placement.
6. Third party cookies
- We use Google Analytics, a product of Google Inc. (headquartered at: 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA).
- Please, pay attention to the fact that on PopArt Studio’s website, Google Analytics is supplemented with the code "gat._anonymizeIp ();" in order to guarantee an anonymous collection of IP addresses (a.k.a. IP masking).
- In case of activating IP anonymization, Google shortens the IP address by making the last octet of the IP address anonymous for EU Member States, as well as for the contracting parties of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, Google's servers in the United States send and shorten the full IP address.
- On the behalf of the website owner, Google uses this information to evaluate how you use it, by collecting activity reports about your activity on web pages within the website (with the aim of getting an insight into your activities).
- Google does not link your IP address with any other data it possesses.
6.1.1. Disabling Google Analytics
- You can prevent Google from data collection and processing (of cookies and IP addresses) by downloading and installing a specific add-on.
- Keep in mind that this website already uses an analytics code supplemented by “anonymizeIp” in order to ensure anonymous collection of IP addresses.
- If want to disable collect data about your website visit, you can install the opt-out browser add-on for Chrome.
- We use audience targeting provided by Facebook Inc. (headquartered at: 1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA).
6.2.1. Facebook pixel for conversion tracking
- Facebook pixel enables us to keep track of users’ activities after they have been redirected to provider website by clicking on an advertisement published on Facebook. Via this social network, we can assess ad efficiency.
- MailChimp is an email marketing platform that offers simple tools to ease the process of designing and sharing ad placement via email. It also allows for subscription list management (e.g. for email newsletters) and tracking of campaign results.
6.4. Sharing tools
7. Accepting the cookie usage
- In accordance with EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which recently entered into force, our developers are working on its full application and making our own business completely compliant with new regulations. We are dedicated to taking GDPR compliance as a priority, and we will execute the rules on this website as soon as possible.
- For this subject matter, we are also waiting for the ePrivacy Directive, also known as the Cookie Law, to undergo an audit in the European Parliament and the Council of the EU. When this act enters into force, the cookie usage will be regulated in much more detail.
- We will not inform our users and clients explicitly about each and every change we make. Instead, we advise you to visit this web page occasionally, in order to stay informed about the changes to this Policy.
Last updated on August 28, 2018