YouTube advertising as a new way of marketing
Majority of business owners are familiar with popular methods and channels of online promotion such as Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Now, another option of paid advertising is available on popular platform YouTube that delivers great conversion and return on invested funds - it is about video ads.
What distinct YouTube advertisements from other ad types?
YouTube is the most popular video platform in the world and also very important resource at purchasing decisions. Large number of consumers use YouTube in order to get feedback about the product they intend to buy. What separates YouTube advertising from other types of ads?
What are the main advantages of YouTube advertising?
- The possibility to reach target groups, which can be based on their gender, geographic location, spoken language, or interests.
- Video ads allow you a better connection with potential customers on a distinct and unique way.
- The fact is that a number of users "skip" your advertisement after a few seconds, but researches show that viewers still remember the brand they have seen.
- YouTube ads appear on mobile devices
- The possibility of integration with Google Adwords advertising.
- The possibility of getting the best positions on the page.
- You determine the marketing budget which you plan to invest.
- Ability to accurately measure the success of campaigns through tools that show how people respond to your video.
Types of Youtube ads
Advertisers can connect with the viewers in 3 ways:
- TrueView In-stream - Viewers have the option to watch the entire video, or to "skip" ("skip ad") after 5 seconds. There are no limits for the duration of ads, but advertisers will be charged only if the user watches the video clip for at least 30 seconds or entire.
- TrueView In-display - Viewers have the option to click on your ad. The advertiser pays only when a user opens and starts watching the video.
- TrueView In-search ads - your ad appears in the search results during the search.
How are YouTube ads charged?
- CPM (Cost per mile) - Payment for 1000 ad impressions.
- CPV (cost per view) - Payment if the user has viewed the video until the end, or for at least 30 seconds.
Why should you use YouTube advertising?
- The largest website for displaying video content
- The most visited site in the world
- Over 4 billion video views per day
- Every minute are uploaded up to 100 hours of video
What are the advantages of Youtube advertising?
The costs per click are not fixed, they depend on several factors:
- Selected keywords for your campaign
- Demographic campaign settings (location, age, gender, interests, categories, themes ...)
- Supply and demand for your services / products at a particular market
- CTR - the percentage of clicks compared to the number of views
- Bid (bid CPC or CPM) final request for a particular keyword
- Bid (bid CPC or CPM) final request for a specific website.
Services that we offer
- Uploading ads to YouTube service.
- The whole leading of the campaign.
- Tracking campaign results and reporting on time.
- Counsulting and support.
Order YouTube campaign
The world's largest video search engine - YouTube - also has stimultaneously huge potential for posting ads through Google's advertising network. Take advantage of this opportunity and place your advertising messages to right people at the right time and in the right place. PopArt Studio creates advertisements intended exclusively for the appearance on the YouTube browser and helps you to establish closer contact with prospective customers in a pleasant environment - on their computers.