Chocolate has been one of the most favorite sweets for at least four millennia. Hardly anyone can resist not grabbing a slice, no matter the age. Especially when it is wrapped up in an attractive packaging.
It is believed that chocolate originates from today’s Mexico where it was consumed as a drink, but it easily spread to Europe and the rest of the world in the 16th century, where it gained popularity in a solid form.
Even though everyone knows what delight awaits beneath the wrapping paper, packaging still plays an important role in attracting shoppers. Here we present you 25 best chocolate packaging designs to serve as an inspiration for your projects.
25 best chocolate packaging design projects
Chocolates de Mendaro
Crude raw chocolate
Earning your merit
Edible chocolate paint
Harper Macaw chocolate
Le chocolat des Francais
Twelve days of chocolate
Source: The Dieline
If you need packaging design for your chocolate products, feel free to contact us!
Like these designs? We’ve got more:
- Hand-lettered packaging design by Steve Simpson
- Packaging design for beauty products
- Commercial role of packaging design
- Label design inspiration for alcoholic beverages
- What is print design?
- 9 branding design principles
- Greatest rakia bottle and label design
Latest posts by Vesna Savić (see all)
- Childhood dreams come true in Tang Yau Hoong’s illustrations - 27. August 2018.
- Post-GDPR web and how to survive it - 23. August 2018.
- Spirits label design inspiration - 20. August 2018.