Beauty and cosmetic products today play an important role in modern society, just like they did thousands of years ago. However, what separates a modern soap bar from an Ancient Babylonian one is the packaging. With thousands of products appearing every day, besides excellent quality, a manufacturer must provide their (potential) customers with the best package.
Since it is usually the packaging that will separate your product from the competitor’s, you need to make it more appealing to your target group. Especially when it comes to commercial beauty products, you need to have in mind that they should have a modern design and be unlike anything other that is already on the market.
Here we present you our selection of 10 fine-looking examples of packaging design for beauty (cosmetic) products.
10 best beauty products packaging design examples
My Care Solution
Green Feel Cosmetics
Kismet Coco Rinse
Freeman Beauty Infusion
Intense limited edition
Source: Packaging of the World
Like these packaging examples? See more:
- Label design inspiration for alcoholic beverages
- 9 branding design principles
- Greatest rakia bottle and label design
- What is print design
Latest posts by Vesna Savić (see all)
- Childhood dreams come true in Tang Yau Hoong’s illustrations - 27. August 2018.
- Post-GDPR web and how to survive it - 23. August 2018.
- Spirits label design inspiration - 20. August 2018.