Steve Simpson is an illustrative designer “with a passion for packaging, sketchbooks, and illustration” and with more than 30 years of experience.
He was born in Manchester, UK but now lives and works in Dublin, Ireland, where he founded the Illustrators’ Guild of Ireland and for the last 10 years won over 50 packaging design and illustration awards, including IGI, IDI, ICAD, etc. His client list includes Guinness, Heineken, Vodafone, Absolut, Heinz, Jameson, and even Pixar, Adobe, MINI, Vodafone, Wired, and others.
In his unique designs, he relies on his hand-drawn lettering, shapes, and characters, which make the packaging more lively and appealing for the consumers who see them on a supermarket shelf. One cannot simply get a grasp of all the details at first glance!
Here we present you five Steve Simpson’s packaging designs for companies: Cavistons, Unreal, Modelo, Mic’s chili, and Jameson whiskey.
Mic’s chili packaging
Jameson – whiskey packaging
Modelo – beer glass
Cavistons – Illustrated coffee cups
Like this design? Here are some more packaging design projects:
- Packaging design for beauty products
- Commercial role of packaging design
- Label design inspiration for alcoholic beverages
- What is print design?
Latest posts by Vesna Savić (see all)
- Childhood dreams come true in Tang Yau Hoong’s illustrations - 27. August 2018.
- Post-GDPR web and how to survive it - 23. August 2018.
- Spirits label design inspiration - 20. August 2018.