Eiko Ojala is an award-winning illustrator and graphic designer from Tallinn, Estonia. His digital images look as if they have been drawn by hand, but in fact – they have been shaped in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and other image-editing programs.
What is peculiar about his style is that he uses light and shadow to make his illustrations vivid and this realism could make anyone believe his draperies are real.
So far, he has worked with clients such as the Guardian, Die Zeit, Air France, Harvard Business Review, Le Monde, Wired, the New Yorker, Intel, etc.
Follow Eiko on Behance.
Eiko Ojala’s digital illustrations
Wellington Summer City
Like this designer? We’ve got more stories:
- Inflated characters by Jean-Pierre Le Roux
- Illustrations by Pedro Correa
- Digital illustrations of Brian Edward Miller
- Dark illustrations by Tavo Santiago
- Character illustration by Dave Mottram
- Digital tools by Luis de la Barrera-Montenegro
Latest posts by Vesna Savić (see all)
- Childhood dreams come true in Tang Yau Hoong’s illustrations - 27. August 2018.
- Post-GDPR web and how to survive it - 23. August 2018.
- Spirits label design inspiration - 20. August 2018.