Pedro Correa is an illustrator from Florianopolis, Brazil whose unique drawing style is an inspiration to all designers around the globe. He graduated Graphic Design from Universidade do Estado de Santa Catarina and since has been illustrating for big magazines such as The Rolling Stone, including print design for his private projects, such as T-shirt design and coloring books.
He believes that all the different projects he has worked on and different places have made a huge impact on him to tailor his own personal drawing style.
The Rolling Stone magazine
The after death
Under the sea
Like this designer’s work? There are more artists on our blog:
- Digital illustrations of Brian Edward Miller
- Character illustration by Dave Mottram
- Illustrations by James Gilleard [interview]
- Playful character illustrations of Marco Martina
- Illustrations of Victor Beuren
- Rough illustrations by Stavros Damos
Latest posts by Vesna Savić (see all)
- Childhood dreams come true in Tang Yau Hoong’s illustrations - 27. August 2018.
- Post-GDPR web and how to survive it - 23. August 2018.
- Spirits label design inspiration - 20. August 2018.