Brian Edward Miller is a digital artist and illustrator living and working in Erie, Colorado (USA). His experience ranges from graphic design, concept art, art direction, all the way to UI, storyboards, and sequential art.
During his 10-year long career, he has been working for big magazines such as Merkur from Luxembourg, REI, GQ, etc. The majority of his illustrations are set somewhere between twilight and night, with some of them being at dusk, which is why darker tones rule.
Brian Edward Miller’s digital art:
Merkur magazine cover 2
REI: 4th July
Field and stream
Go it alone
Like this digital artist? Here are some more:
- Character illustration by Dave Mottram
- Playful character illustrations by Marco Martina
- James Gilleard’s illustrations [interview]
- Illustrations of Victor Beuren
Latest posts by Vesna Savić (see all)
- Childhood dreams come true in Tang Yau Hoong’s illustrations - 27. August 2018.
- Post-GDPR web and how to survive it - 23. August 2018.
- Spirits label design inspiration - 20. August 2018.