Marco Martina is a prospective motion and graphic designer from Milan, Italy. After having graduated from NABA in Graphic Design and Art Direction and working with famous clients, he started teaching Motion Graphics course at his alma mater and is now a successful animator and designer/teacher. Some of his major projects include Kinder Sorpresa (Kinder Surprise) and Comedy Central opener.
Face of Kinder
See Face of Kinder project on Vimeo:
See Carrefour commercial on Vimeo:
Kinder Sorpresa icons
A set of icons designed for Kinder Sorpresa video game:
Like the works of this designer? Here are some more interesting illustrators:
- The magnificent world of illustrator Ryan Putnam
- Modern world caricature by illustrator Steve Cutts
- James Gilleard’s illustrations [interview]
- Illustrations of Victor Beuren
- Isometric illustrations by Coen Pohl
- Colorful illustrations by Van Orton twins
- Turkish artist Turgay Mutlay creates amazing flat illustrations
Latest posts by Vesna Savić (see all)
- Childhood dreams come true in Tang Yau Hoong’s illustrations - 27. August 2018.
- Post-GDPR web and how to survive it - 23. August 2018.
- Spirits label design inspiration - 20. August 2018.