Coen Pohl is a Dutch graphic designer and illustrator from Amsterdam fascinated with skyscrapers. Having been interested in design, he showed signs of a promising career at the gentle age of 13 when he soon started designing websites and space-ship interiors.
Just before graduating from Multimedia and Communication Design, he went on a trip to China where his fascination grew into an obsession with urban landscape, which then reverberated through his work.
Here we present Coen Pohl’s isometric illustrations of towers, buildings and bridges of the world and his beloved Amsterdam.
Coen Pohl’s isometric illustrations: urban landscape
The bridges of Amsterdam
Towers of the Netherlands
Towers of San Francisco
Isometric observation towers
If you know a designer you want us to feature in the upcoming articles or if you want to see your name and works on our blog in the future, do not hesitate and contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like what you see? Here are some more colorful illustrations:
- Colorful illustrations by Van Orton twins
- Turkish artist creates amazing flat illustrations
- Rough illustrations by Stavros Damos
- Color and lines illustrations by James Oconnell
- Low poly graphics by Jona Dinges
- Funny graphic puns by PunnyPixels
Latest posts by Vesna Savić (see all)
- Childhood dreams come true in Tang Yau Hoong’s illustrations - 27. August 2018.
- Post-GDPR web and how to survive it - 23. August 2018.
- Spirits label design inspiration - 20. August 2018.