Low poly is a type of 3D computer graphics which uses a small number of polygons that form an image graphic or animation. The minimalism of these graphics is what makes them appealing and challenging.
One of the masters of this technique is German artist, Jona Dinges. His 3D polygons are very popular on designers’ social networks due to his fantastic imagination and artisanry.
Low poly animals
Low poly characters
Top of the world
Like this? See more:
- Rough illustrations by Stavros Damos
- Color and lines illustrations by James Oconnell
- How to become an art director?
- A short history of flat design
Latest posts by Vesna Savić (see all)
- Childhood dreams come true in Tang Yau Hoong’s illustrations - 27. August 2018.
- Post-GDPR web and how to survive it - 23. August 2018.
- Spirits label design inspiration - 20. August 2018.