Victor Beuren is a Brazilian illustrator who lives in São Bento do Sul. His passion for art and illustration started very early when he was a boy, but he started drawing random costumes in 2009.
According to him, his drawing style is fun. Since he enjoys the process, he always tries to make it as fun as possible – which can clearly be seen in the final product.
Beuren finds inspiration mainly in everyday situations, in games, family, and movies. His guiding star is his son Lucas – he thinks about him often while working and thinks whether he would like the art and be proud of his father, would he talk to his school friends about it.
Since he lives in Brazil, the land of football, it is no wonder that his illustrations depict this sport as well.
Visit Beuren’s projects on Behance.
Victor Beuren’s illustrations
Época Negócios 360 – Melhores do Ano
Secret Enemy – Mundo Estranho Mag
Road trip: Brazil – USA
Chevrolet Seleção Brasileira
Like this illustrator’s work? Take a look at some more:
- Isometric illustrations by Coen Pohl
- Colorful illustrations by Van Orton twins
- Turkish artist creates amazing flat illustrations
- Rough illustrations by Stavros Damos
- Color and lines illustrations by James Oconnell
Latest posts by Vesna Savić (see all)
- Childhood dreams come true in Tang Yau Hoong’s illustrations - 27. August 2018.
- Post-GDPR web and how to survive it - 23. August 2018.
- Spirits label design inspiration - 20. August 2018.