Éric Esculier is an art director from Paris. In his work, this French artist combines the photographic and video visuals with a powerful message. Working for big names such as Opel and Heinz, Esculier shows all his creativity in a series of impactful graphics.
Here we present you his four photographic projects: Impressionism, Opel graphics, IFAW graphics and Throwing kills, which all won numerous prizes and awards. Below is also his Aggression video which raises the awareness of women being mugged every minute in the streets of the beautiful Paris.
Éric Esculier’s graphics
The aggression video
If you know a designer you want us to feature in the upcoming articles or if you want to see your name and works on our blog in the future, do not hesitate and contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like this article? Here are more artists you may like:
- Fantastic Lumia 520 photos by Stavro Girizd [interview]
- Photographer creates hilarious photoshopped images of London
- Futuristic images of Tokyo which trapped two photographers inside
- Turkish artist creates amazing flat illustrations
- How to become an art director?
Latest posts by Vesna Savić (see all)
- Childhood dreams come true in Tang Yau Hoong’s illustrations - 27. August 2018.
- Post-GDPR web and how to survive it - 23. August 2018.
- Spirits label design inspiration - 20. August 2018.