Peter Tarka is a young Polish digital artist living and working in London, UK. He first focused on colorful typographic 3d models, but now expanded his skillset to illustration. In his vast, 10-year long career he has worked with impressive clients such as Master Card, Verizon, Adobe, MTV, Honda, only to name a few.
The majority of his works are compositions of 3d renderings of real-life objects selected purely at random. Here we present you his personal collection of digital artwork he has worked on in the past six months, but make sure to see the rest of his opus on Behance, Dribbble, Instagram, and Twitter.
Personal collection of digital artwork by Peter Tarka
Like this designer? Here are some more:
- Digital illustrations of Brian Edward Miller
- Isometric illustrations by Coen Pohl
- Digital tools by Luis de la Barrera-Montenegro
- 2d digital art by Gedomenas [interview]
- Brand design: 3d inflatable artworks by Vinicius Araujo
Latest posts by Vesna Savić (see all)
- Childhood dreams come true in Tang Yau Hoong’s illustrations - 27. August 2018.
- Post-GDPR web and how to survive it - 23. August 2018.
- Spirits label design inspiration - 20. August 2018.