Branding is usually somewhat serious, but artists sometimes want to show their view of famous brands by creating unusual, unique designs.
Vinicius Araújo is a Brazilian designer and digital artist from Rio de Janeiro, who creates amazing 3D artworks. “Blow Up” is Araújo’s collection of 3D illustrations representing inflatable logos of famous brands such as Adidas, Twitter, Nike, Apple, Mercedes-Benz, etc.
See his video on Vimeo to get the gist of his work process (and maybe learn something new):
Like this? Read more:
- How to Become an Art Director?
- Illustrated Real Meanings of Words by Downsign
- Amazing Digital Art by Tara Phillips
- Must Follow Graphic Designers on Behance
Latest posts by Vesna Savić (see all)
- Childhood dreams come true in Tang Yau Hoong’s illustrations - 27. August 2018.
- Post-GDPR web and how to survive it - 23. August 2018.
- Spirits label design inspiration - 20. August 2018.