Digital art is one of the daughters of graphic design. It originates in the 1970s when digital technologies started to become ever more used in graphics.
Today, one of the most popular digital artists is Tara Phillips, a Sydney-based freelance illustrator who uses PhotoShop, MacBook Pro and Bamboo Fun tablet, among other tools.
Featured image of this article is called The Taxman, and it was inspired by True Detective.
Check out her other work. Which one do you like best?
The Return (of Jaime Lannister from Game of Thrones)
Oathkeeper (Brienne of Tarth from Game of Thrones)
Drawn into Darkness
You can also follow Tara Phillips on Behance.
- Fantastic album art by Leif Podhajsky
- Must follow graphic designers on Behance
- Futuristic images of Tokyo which trapped two photographers
Latest posts by Vesna Savić (see all)
- Childhood dreams come true in Tang Yau Hoong’s illustrations - 27. August 2018.
- Post-GDPR web and how to survive it - 23. August 2018.
- Spirits label design inspiration - 20. August 2018.