Graphic design ranges from logo design, brand identity, business card design, package design, menu design, CD cover design, and many more.
In the following article we present you Leif Podhajsky, an Australian graphic designer of Czech origin, based in London, who is well known for his fantastic graphics of CD album art. He is best works include graphics for artists such as Foals, Kelis, Lykke Li, Mount Kimbie, Of Monsters and Men, The Horrors, The Vines, Toy, Young Magic, and many more.
His most recent graphic is the new Ballantine’s limited edition bottle.
Take a look at some of his best artwork.
If you like some of these designs, you can tell us to use them as inspiration for your CD cover design.
Order graphics right now!
- Greatest Rakia Bottle and Label Design
- Amazingly Creative Brochure Design Ideas
- Unusual Brand Identity and Business Card Ideas – Part 1
- Unusual Brand Identity and Business Card Ideas – Part 2
Latest posts by Vesna Savić (see all)
- Childhood dreams come true in Tang Yau Hoong’s illustrations - 27. August 2018.
- Post-GDPR web and how to survive it - 23. August 2018.
- Spirits label design inspiration - 20. August 2018.