Daniel Forero is a graphic designer currently situated in New York. His bold conceptual works use nonsensical concepts and draw attention to the abstract.
So far, the majority of his works are related to art direction and during his vast career, he has worked with Absolut Vodka, Ogilvy, Coca-Cola, Sprite, Fanta, Phillips, Unilever, Columbian Bavaria, Nokia, etc.
He developed a keen eye for the visual composition and started creating stunning nonsense art. Here we present you two of his projects: Nonsense art and Double-skinned fruit which all revolve around the idea of absurdity, such as a human hair braid coming out of a paint brush, a clown fish swimming in a bottle of a Chanel perfume and even banana skin coming out of an already peeled banana.
Like this digital artist? Here are some more:
- Digital illustrations of Brian Edward Miller
- Digital tools by Luis de la Barrera-Montenegro
- 2d digital art by Gedomenas [interview]
- Digital paintings by Cyril Rolando
Latest posts by Vesna Savić (see all)
- Childhood dreams come true in Tang Yau Hoong’s illustrations - 27. August 2018.
- Post-GDPR web and how to survive it - 23. August 2018.
- Spirits label design inspiration - 20. August 2018.