Inspiration for mesmerizing photography can be found literally everywhere. Urban or natural settings, human or wildlife photography – you name it. However, some photographers have figured out a way to join two worlds – one beneath the surface with the world above.
And the result? Amazing split photos.
Check them out.
Poda Island (Thailand)
Penguins riding on ice 1
Penguins riding on ice 2
Jellyfish lake, Rock Islands (Republic of Palau)
Jellyfish in twilight
Baby seal in cold water
COthyloriza (Miramare Castle)
Turtle beneath a sunbather
Traditional fishing, Island of Mare (New Caledonia)
Rajan the swimming elephant
Ocean rose, Bass Point (Australia)
Underwater world and rocks above
Americal crocodile, Jardines de la Reina (Cuba)
Unexpected whaleshark bite
Green Lake, Austria
Caribbean brown pelican serving dinner
Turtle off coast Zamami Island
Iguana in the water
Pigs in paradise
Whale beneath the deck
- Amazing digital art by Tara Phillips
- When nature designs: 20 animals with unusual fur markings
- 30 must see perfectly timed photos
Latest posts by Vesna Savić (see all)
- Childhood dreams come true in Tang Yau Hoong’s illustrations - 27. August 2018.
- Post-GDPR web and how to survive it - 23. August 2018.
- Spirits label design inspiration - 20. August 2018.