There are lots of beer labels in the world. Each of them offers a unique taste and should pay attention to the packaging. People are visual beings and love to see things appealing to the eye.
Offshoot beer co. from Orange County, CA, decided to give their consumers a can which they can interact with. So this April they gave us playful design, vivid colors, and illustrations to use as a wrist watch or sunglasses. They also plan to launch two new cans every month, which the consumers can suggest directly via an online interest list.
See this interactive beer can design project right here.
Image source: The Dieline
If you need packaging design services, you can contact us to find the best solution for your products.
Like this packaging design? Here are some more for your inspiration:
- Chocolate packaging design inspiration
- Hand-lettered packaging design by Steve Simpson
- Packaging design for beauty products
- Commercial role of packaging design
Latest posts by Vesna Savić (see all)
- Childhood dreams come true in Tang Yau Hoong’s illustrations - 27. August 2018.
- Post-GDPR web and how to survive it - 23. August 2018.
- Spirits label design inspiration - 20. August 2018.