Graphic designers usually rely on the visual. However, sometimes, those fascinated with lexicography and words in general go down the pun road and create amazing graphics.
Sam Omo is a graphic designer working under the name of Downsign. His illustrations mostly include vector art, i.e. “arts with meaning”. He uses everyday sayings, phrases and regular words and casts light on them to give them a new shape.
- Logos comprised of words with hidden meanings
- Geeky Valentine’s Day cards
- The magnificent world of illustrator Ryan Putnam
- Amazingly creative brochure design ideas
- Modern world caricature by illustrator Steve Cutts
Latest posts by Vesna Savić (see all)
- Childhood dreams come true in Tang Yau Hoong’s illustrations - 27. August 2018.
- Post-GDPR web and how to survive it - 23. August 2018.
- Spirits label design inspiration - 20. August 2018.