Packaging is usually the first thing consumers notice while wandering between shelves, and many of them actually buy a product judged only by its looks. But it does not always have to be shimmering, shiny and iridescent to draw their attention. Simple use of colors can make a strong statement as well, even if only two tones are involved.
Dichromatic design can be a smart solution to the ever-evolving world of product packaging. It may consist of pastel shades, vibrant contrasts or a single element accentuated with a fluorescent color, for example. Such elegant and minimalistic approach can easily create a maximized effect.
Bold and unique solutions may arise from designers’ aspiration to experiment with hues. Take a look at some of the most creative packaging ideas made with a two-color combination, sometimes with an addition of black or white, and find the inspiration for your next design project.
Interesting dichromatic packaging design ideas
Image source: Packaging of the world
Take a look at other packaging design topics:
- 40+ inspiring packaging designs
- Bold colored packaging design ideas
- Chocolate packaging design inspiration
Latest posts by Nađa Božović (see all)
- Dichromatic packaging design examples - 25. June 2018.
- Free web design tools: new and useful - 21. June 2018.
- How to use design thinking principles in UI/UX design - 24. May 2018.