Wojciech Zasina is a Polish designer living and working in Wroclaw. UI and UX design are in his areas of interest, which is why he usually designs icon sets, and then gives the money to charity.
In fact, a couple of years ago, he supported Fundacja Mam Marzenie (or I Have a Dream Foundation). For the purposes of the foundation, he designs UI icons called “Dream Icons” with his colleagues and they donate all the money to charity, namely to children with terminal diseases.
Today, we present you his newest project: “Pop Culture Portrait”. This is a set of 120 illustrations of pop culture characters and persons, such as Marilyn Monroe, The Simpsons, Star Wars, Ninja Turtles, Michael Jackson, etc. The gallery has four parts: Music, Movies, Comics & Characters, and Brand Heroes.
Comics & cartoons
Like this project? Here are some more interesting designers:
- Colorful illustrations by Van Orton twins
- Pop culture dystopia by Filip Hodas
- Satirical logo design: Universal Unbranding by Maentis
- Consumerism culture mocked in Tony Futura’s art
- Al Magren’s graphic criticism of today’s society