Filip Hodas is a young but flourishing 3d illustrator from Prague (Czech Republic). His 3d renderings recently became hugely popular all over the planet because of an interesting way he depicts popular culture. Namely, he chose using Cinema 4D, World Machine and Octane to portray an apocalyptic – or even better, dystopian – image of the pop culture, so we see Pac-Man, Hello Kitty, and McDonald’s fast food in a setting which seems to be out of this world.
Super Mario Bros mushroom
Like this article? See more:
- 3d illustration by Peter Tarka
- Digital illustrations of Brian Edward Miller
- Satirical illustrations of this generation by Ajit Johnson
- Brutally honest illustrations of John Holcroft
Latest posts by Vesna Savić (see all)
- Childhood dreams come true in Tang Yau Hoong’s illustrations - 27. August 2018.
- Post-GDPR web and how to survive it - 23. August 2018.
- Spirits label design inspiration - 20. August 2018.