Who says that being a designer should be your only job? Ajit Johnson is a PhD student in cancer genetics and genomics who creates “brutally honest posters” called #This_Generation that depict our addiction to modern technologies.
Created as a part of his own healing from the addiction to devices that control the majority of our day, Johnson used humor to send a really strong message.
He says the following for BoredPanda:
“I love telling stories through my art to spread love, hope and encouragement.
It was one of those unproductive days when I realised that I look at my phone or open web pages far too long than needed, which inspired me to take up a challenge of not using my phone for a day. It was extremely difficult, but very soon I realised, how much more productive I can get and how much time I had which I thought never existed.”
See for yourself if there is something wrong with this generation.
#This_Generation by Ajit Johnson
Like these graphics? Here are some more:
- Colorful illustrations by Van Orton twins
- Turkish artist creates amazing flat illustrations
- Rough illustrations by Stavros Damos
- Color and lines illustrations by James Oconnell
- Game of Agencies – a tribute to Game of Thrones
- Low poly graphics by Jona Dinges
- Food logos with calorie count by Calorie Brands
Latest posts by Vesna Savić (see all)
- Childhood dreams come true in Tang Yau Hoong’s illustrations - 27. August 2018.
- Post-GDPR web and how to survive it - 23. August 2018.
- Spirits label design inspiration - 20. August 2018.