Recently, the world went aflame with the newest episode 9 of season 6 of Game of Thrones; likewise, the word about the graphics Game of Agencies spread across social media channels.
So, what is Game of Agencies? This is a funny tribute to the popular Game of Thrones TV show which uses their characters as protagonists of job titles in creative agencies.
This series of graphics was created by ChimpAndZinc, with the help of illustrations from the website WhereHaveAllTheWildlingsGone (currently down, but you can find it in the web archives).
Tell us if you agree with the state of these roles and which one(s) you prefer.
Game of Agencies:
Art Director: Grey Worm
Client 1: Ramsay Bolton
Client 2: Melissandre of Ashai
Client Servicing: Varys
Copywriter: Tyrion Lannister
Creative Director: Cersei Lannister
Designers: the Unsullied
HR: Jon Snow
Intern: Samwell Tarly
Media Manager: Mace Tyrell
SEO Specialist: Three-eyed Raven
Strategist: Petyr Baelish
Like this post? See more:
- Low poly graphics by Jona Dinges
- Food logos with calorie count by Calorie Brands
- Funny graphic puns by PunnyPixels
Latest posts by Vesna Savić (see all)
- Childhood dreams come true in Tang Yau Hoong’s illustrations - 27. August 2018.
- Post-GDPR web and how to survive it - 23. August 2018.
- Spirits label design inspiration - 20. August 2018.