Al Margen is an Argentinian illustrator who lives and works in Buenos Aires. He recently became popular because of his thought-provoking illustrations that criticize the modern society.
We live in a world where we burden our children with having to be perfect and knowledgeable, where we are slaves to the devices we use, and prefer the image of ourselves we see on Instagram and Facebook, and where we do not ask ourselves if everything we are surrounded by is real or has value. But Al Margen asks these questions in his illustrations.
If you want to be up to date with Al Margen’s graphics, follow him on Facebook.
Like these graphics? See more:
- Brutally honest illustrations by John Holcroft
- Consumerism culture mocked by Tony Futura’s art
- Modern world caricature by illustrator Steve Cutts
- Satirical illustrations of this generation by Ajit Johnson
Latest posts by Vesna Savić (see all)
- Childhood dreams come true in Tang Yau Hoong’s illustrations - 27. August 2018.
- Post-GDPR web and how to survive it - 23. August 2018.
- Spirits label design inspiration - 20. August 2018.