Every image tells a story, and as it often happens, the stories also reveal something about their authors. Today, we have prepared a story about a Canadian designer whose art truly inspires every observer.
Patrick Seymour is a Canadian art director and illustrator based in Montreal, Quebec.
His main expertise includes fine line art illustrations of people’s faces, but in his earlier work animals were often seen as well. He is also experienced in typography and font design, and it is evident that, even in the early days, lines clearly marked the path his career was going to take.
His latest success includes illustrations of Darth Vader et al. for The Washington Post article about the new Star Wars film “The Force Is Calling,“ published on December 13, 2015.
Make sure to tell us what you think about his work in the comments below.
The Washington Post “The Force Is Calling” illustration
Anita Alvarez de Toledo
The 2015 Oscar illustration
Birdman poster with Orlando Arocena
Creative Cloud Illustrator Lion colored by Patrick Seymour
Batman and Joker
- Hungarian designer illustrates 2016 BAFTA awards posters
- Amazing digital art by Tara Phillips
- Must follow graphic designers on Behance
- Fantastic album art graphics by Leif Podhajsky
- Modern world caricature by illustrator Steve Cutts
Latest posts by Vesna Savić (see all)
- Childhood dreams come true in Tang Yau Hoong’s illustrations - 27. August 2018.
- Post-GDPR web and how to survive it - 23. August 2018.
- Spirits label design inspiration - 20. August 2018.