Valentina Loffredo is an Italian photographer situated in Hong Kong. She was always attracted to graphic design, so a natural means of communication with the world for her was to use photography and create minimalist graphics which portray (her view of) the real world.
“Flag It Up” is Loffredo’s project which includes a series of photos created in Hong Kong (the flag of which is the featured image of this blog post) almost by accident – she found flags in the world around her, thus joining her current location with another country.
Take a look (at #flag_it_up):
Checkered (racing flags)
Take a look at her other works:
Sticky walls (#sticky_walls)
All I want is peace and pedicure
Back to work
In the swim
Little Miss Sunshine
Put your heart into it
The white rabbit
And here’s a little extra for all of you who scrolled all the way down:
PopArt in Hong Kong
You can also follow Valentina Loffredo (@justval) on Instagram – she updates her profile very frequently!
- Hypnotic line art by Patrick Seymour
- Must follow graphic designers on Behance
- The magnificent world of illustrator Ryan Putnam
Latest posts by Vesna Savić (see all)
- Childhood dreams come true in Tang Yau Hoong’s illustrations - 27. August 2018.
- Post-GDPR web and how to survive it - 23. August 2018.
- Spirits label design inspiration - 20. August 2018.