If you are up for cartoons, Dave Bardin – a digital artist and illustrator from Los Angeles, California – offers a breath of fresh air. He says that his drawing style is mostly influenced by animation because he strives to capture the motion. He always starts his drawings with a pencil and ink and then proceeds to Photoshop.
His favorite childhood character was Zorro, and today he loves to imagine all the possible details about the character he wants to draw to get to know his personality and draw all the expressions he intends.
Time Twisters project
King of the sea
Like this project? See more:
- Illustrations by Pedro Correa
- Playful character illustrations by Marco Martina
- Character illustration by Dave Mottram
- James Gilleard’s illustrations (interview)
Latest posts by Vesna Savić (see all)
- Childhood dreams come true in Tang Yau Hoong’s illustrations - 27. August 2018.
- Post-GDPR web and how to survive it - 23. August 2018.
- Spirits label design inspiration - 20. August 2018.