Branding is a key aspect of every company’s image. Logo design is at the backbone of corporate branding, and that is exactly why it needs to be considered with great care. Whereas some companies love taking a whole different approach in rebranding, there are other, however, which prefer making small adjustments and sticking to tradition in order not to fail their customers.
Companies such as Guinness, Johnnie Walker, Alitalia, and Facebook understand that their traditional logos are memorable and easily recognized. However, since they evolved over time, they also wanted to give them a dash of fresh and modern looks, so they made slight adjustments on their logos.
Can you spot the difference?
Subtle logo evolutions
Source: Creative Market
Like this? Here’s some more articles on logo design:
- 20 brand logos with hidden messages
- Food logos with calorie count by Calorie Brands
- 22 summer Olympic Games’ logos
- Logo design evolution: famous brands then and now
Latest posts by Vesna Savić (see all)
- Childhood dreams come true in Tang Yau Hoong’s illustrations - 27. August 2018.
- Post-GDPR web and how to survive it - 23. August 2018.
- Spirits label design inspiration - 20. August 2018.