Raphael Vicenzi is an illustrator and artist from Brussels, Belgium. A self-proclaimed ’graphic destroyer’ who explores ’creative misdirection’, working under the pseudonym Mydeadpony, Vicenzi is a fruitful designer who turns his peculiar ideas into crazy collages.
Most of his graphics contain a female character in combination with different patterns, colors, graffiti, clothing items, print motifs, and other elements that stylize the scene.
2016 collages by Raphael Vicenzi (Mydeadpony)
Like these graphics? Here are some other artists on our blog:
- Digital manipulation by 3d architect Victor Enrich
- Amazing digital art by Tara Phillips
- Fantastic Lumia 520 photos by Stavro Girizd [interview]
Latest posts by Vesna Savić (see all)
- Childhood dreams come true in Tang Yau Hoong’s illustrations - 27. August 2018.
- Post-GDPR web and how to survive it - 23. August 2018.
- Spirits label design inspiration - 20. August 2018.