A label is a part of a packaging that is usually glued onto a bottle, jar, box or another container. It serves for branding purposes, but, in essence, it separates one product (line) from another with creative and unique design and details. Being recognizable on the market is important, now more than ever, and sometimes having a better packaging and label than your competitors’ will make all the difference when consumers make their decision of buying your product (or not).
Since labels are so important for products, it is essential that they are well designed. Here we will present you 10 great alcoholic beverage label design examples. Which one do you prefer?
10 creative examples of alcoholic beverage label design
Porto – special edition
Rosso dei Fauri
Luna di Murviedro
Vina Roja (concept)
Source: Packaging of the World
Like these labels? Here are some more examples:
- Greatest rakia bottle and label design
- Commercial role of packaging design
- What is print design?
- Fantastic album art graphics by Leif Podhajsky
- Rebeka Molnar’s paper design
Latest posts by Vesna Savić (see all)
- Childhood dreams come true in Tang Yau Hoong’s illustrations - 27. August 2018.
- Post-GDPR web and how to survive it - 23. August 2018.
- Spirits label design inspiration - 20. August 2018.