Can you remember your childhood dreams? Or have they perished years ago? And would you like to remember them? Meet Tang Yau Hoong, a rising digital artist from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, whose illustrations can help you go back in time and see things from a surreal world, inhabited by children and perplexed by their (unlimited) imagination.
A couple of years ago, Tang started a project called Coexxist: A Surreal World, a collection of original digital works which brings together conceptual design and his own imagination. As he highlights, “creativity has no limits in our boundless imagination” which is why he started the project “with a passion for creative thinking.”
“The additional ‘x’ in Coexxist represents the X factor in designing process and conceptual thinking. You will see how different elements are brought together forming brand new visuals and, coexist. This is an ongoing project and it is so fun creating these illustrations.” Tang said for Bored Panda
The Coexxist project
See more interesting graphical projects:
- Modern world by Marco Melgrati
- Al Margen’s graphic criticism of today’s society
- Brutally honest illustrations by John Holcroft
Latest posts by Vesna Savić (see all)
- Childhood dreams come true in Tang Yau Hoong’s illustrations - 27. August 2018.
- Post-GDPR web and how to survive it - 23. August 2018.
- Spirits label design inspiration - 20. August 2018.