Dima Tsapko and Roman Davydyuk are two talented who created photo manipulations that caught our attention. The two designers work in a Kiev-based design studio and their project we would like to feature here was created for Le Silpo, a delicacy grocery store from Kharkiv, Ukraine.
This project was created for a campaign that draws attention to fresh veggies and food which find themselves in unusual situations, such as a red pepper driving a motor bike, with the inscription ’Too cool to be cooked.’
See the full project on Behance.
Photo manipulations for Le Silpo campaign
Too cool to be cooked
Spring is in the air
Like this project? Here are more creative design projects:
- Digital paintings by Cyril Rolando
- Digital manipulation by 3d architect Victor Enrich
- Destroyed collages by Raphael Vicenzi
- Photographer creates hilarious photoshopped images of London
Latest posts by Vesna Savić (see all)
- Childhood dreams come true in Tang Yau Hoong’s illustrations - 27. August 2018.
- Post-GDPR web and how to survive it - 23. August 2018.
- Spirits label design inspiration - 20. August 2018.