In order to reinforce our SEO team, we here at PopArt Studio from Novi Sad are looking for an SEO / internet marketing specialist experienced in on-page and off-page optimization.
Job location: Novi Sad
What we are looking for
We are looking for a talented, creative and bright SEO specialist who can manage to do different SEO-related projects.
Speaking the English language fluently is a job requirement (at least at B1-B2 level). Please do not send us your applications if you do not meet this basic requirement.
The priority in candidate search is excellent knowledge of search engine optimization principles, social media management, and digital marketing.
- Experience in on-site and off-site optimization, keyword research, and digital marketing
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience in working on WordPress platform
- Knowledge of PPC campaigns
- Social media marketing/community management
- Staying up-to-date with relevant SEO-related sites/blogs such as Moz, Search Engine Land etc. in order to keep up with current trends and changes in the search algorithm
- Experience in business communication
- Enthusiasm for metrics and analytics
- Excellence in written word (SR/EN)
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (writing/speaking/reading at least at B1-B2 level)
- Analysis and on-site optimization activities according to newest search engine’s standards (Schema.org, Open Graph Protocol, Twitter Cards, URL taxonomy)
- Performing off-site SEO tasks (link building, keyword research, Google validation, submitting a site to major search engines)
- Working with SEO tools (Ahrefs, Google Analytics, Moz tools)
- Having obtained Google AdWords certificate
What we offer you
- Adequate remuneration
- Full-time working hours (Monday-Friday, 8:00-16:00)
- Permanent employment
- Office work only – freelancing is not an option. All candidates who can work from our Novi Sad office will be at an advantage, but work quality will be the main factor in the selection process
- Working as a part of a young, creative team
- Flexible and relaxed atmosphere, no pressure whatsoever
- Numerous advancement opportunities, in every sense
How to apply for this position:
- Send your portfolio and CV to email@example.com
- Subject: SEO specialist
- Application deadline: September 15, 2016, 9:00 AM (GMT+1)
Apply and become a part of a team of one of the fastest growing interactive agencies in the region!
We will contact only candidates from Novi Sad and the surroundings who make it to the second round of our selection process.
Thank you in advance.
We expect your applications!
PopArt Studio d.o.o. Novi Sad