Ben Fearnley is an award-winning digital artist from Manchester, UK. Specializing in CGI, illustration and typography, this talented young designer’s projects recently went viral because of the topic they tackle.
Namely, in the project called Sculptmojis, Fearnley experiments with the emoji we all use on a daily basis by putting them onto the heads of Ancient Greek and Roman-looking sculptures.
He is currently situated in New York, where he works as a designer and 3d illustrator where he had the chance to work with Nike, Apple, Pepsi, Android, Red Bull, MasterCard, and many more famous companies.
See for yourselves this phenomenal project with antiquated aesthetics put into a modern context, as well as the Painter Object Art, all available in his Behance portfolio. You can also follow Ben on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Dribbble.
Painter object art
See more digital projects:
- Digital tools by Luis de la Barrera-Montenegro
- 3d illustration by Peter Tarka
- Brand design: 3d inflatable artworks by Vinicius Araujo
Latest posts by Vesna Savić (see all)
- Childhood dreams come true in Tang Yau Hoong’s illustrations - 27. August 2018.
- Post-GDPR web and how to survive it - 23. August 2018.
- Spirits label design inspiration - 20. August 2018.