We are looking for an experienced full-stack web developer to work in our Novi Sad office and strengthen our web development team.
If you are tired of freelancing and want a solid position in a web design agency which is constantly growing, then you are going to love working at PopArt Studio.
If you have an excellent knowledge of English, and completely understand this text, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Location: Novi Sad.
Your main job would be to join our web development team as a lead and assign development tasks to your colleagues. With the experience you have, you can help bridge the gap between clients’ needs and the things that need to get done by your fellow developers. Working in a team is no easy feat, but if you are willing to learn from others and share your knowledge, we can try changing the world together. Experience in both frontend and backend development is mandatory, as well as willingness to progress at an individual and professional level is a thing we offer.
We want to offer you this amazing learning opportunity and make progress with us over the years so that we can join forces and conquer all obstacles.
- Development team management
- Client-developer management
- Assigning tasks
- Respecting deadlines
- Following and improving our development methodology
- Coding web pages and complex tasks
- Following current trends
- 5+ years of experience in PHP
- Team leading experience
- PHP, MySQL, Frameworks (Laravel), WordPress, Rest API
Bonus if you already have:
- Project management skills
- Ability to pass knowledge on
- Experience in working with foreign clients (English-speaking countries)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Possibility of improving knowledge and salary
- Team building activities
- Paid education and courses
- High-quality equipment
- Friendly team of web designers and developers
- Stress-free environment and big and inspiring projects
Like the sound of all this? Send us your CV and portfolio (links and references) to firstname.lastname@example.org until January 15, 2018 and tell us why you want to join our team. And make sure to write Lead Full-stack Developer in the subject line.
Looking forward to meeting you soon!