Guillaume Kurkdjian is a talented 2d/3d illustrator and animator from Nantes, France, currently living in Paris.
Due to his outstanding animation skills, he recently got famous for the Smashing Magazine riddle that just got solved. Namely, he designed a series of animated GIFs which were used as clues for solving the riddle. If you took participation in this project during the week past, then you have probably been expecting the resolution to come.
— Smashing Magazine (@smashingmag) December 15, 2017
Guillaume is a 26-year-old freelance illustrator and animator who started his career very early and his work got to be showcased at Cornell University and Onedotzero – Now Gallery in London, which also helped him work with names such as IKEA China, the Smashing Magazine, ESPN, Michelin France, Toyota, IBM, Dezeen, etc.
See some of his amazing 2d illustrations below and follow him on Dribbble or visit his website to see his animations.
Like this illustrator? Here are more interesting projects:
- Flat illustrations by Maria Suarez-Inclan
- Sci-fi illustration by Victorien Aubineau
- Vector illustrations by Fugstrator
Latest posts by Vesna Savić (see all)
- Childhood dreams come true in Tang Yau Hoong’s illustrations - 27. August 2018.
- Post-GDPR web and how to survive it - 23. August 2018.
- Spirits label design inspiration - 20. August 2018.