Dirk Bakker is an Amsterdam-based photographer who works under the pseudonym of Macenzo. With a background in graphic design, he developed a keen eye for symmetry and perfection – which he strives for in his every photo.
In an interview for Bored Panda, he stated that “[i]t’s no secret, I edit my pictures till I reach satisfaction.” And this includes lines, patterns, shapes and other interesting constructs he can find in his environment while photo-cycling. Minimalism is what also catches his attention – his every photo possesses such details that make the perfect setting.
Like this photographer? Here are some more artists:
- Architecture as dramatis personae by Sebastian Weiss
- Two Spanish photographers play with architecture
- Futuristic images of Tokyo which trapped two Macedonian photographers
Latest posts by Vesna Savić (see all)
- Childhood dreams come true in Tang Yau Hoong’s illustrations - 27. August 2018.
- Post-GDPR web and how to survive it - 23. August 2018.
- Spirits label design inspiration - 20. August 2018.