Travel photography inspires us to go and roam the earth. What many people do not have the chance to see personally, they can see through the eyes of wandering photographers who tries to catch a moment in eternity.
Giel Sweertvaegher is a Belgian aviation and travel photographer who enjoys shooting photos around the world. This time he is taking us to visit Hong Kong, the place where the First Opium War was ended and where the influence of the British Empire on the Chinese culture is still visible.
In this series of photos taken both in the streets and the air, we see the modern buildings, ancient temples, as well as the diversification of the people who live in it, the colors, the spirit, and the inspiration which took Giel on this long journey.
Like this photographer? Here are some more projects:
- Black-and-white photography by Jason Peterson
- Journey through parallel worlds with Michal Karcz
- Minimalist architectural wonders of Amsterdam by Macenzo
Latest posts by Vesna Savić (see all)
- Childhood dreams come true in Tang Yau Hoong’s illustrations - 27. August 2018.
- Post-GDPR web and how to survive it - 23. August 2018.
- Spirits label design inspiration - 20. August 2018.