Michal Karcz is a digital photographer and artist situated in Warsaw, Poland. All of his life, Karcz was involved with art, painting and other visual arts.
After having left painting – his biggest passion – he devoted his time to digital photography and painting, and so replaced one passion with another. As he contemplates, “digital photography and software gave [him] the opportunity to generate unique realities that were impossible to be created with ordinary darkroom techniques. Most of [his] work is like a journey to the places which do not exist. Places from [his] dreams, desire, imagination, and fears.”
As you will notice in his portfolio, he mostly finds inspiration in music. “It is an inseparable element with pictures in my mind, a kind of sound illustration to a visible scenery. These two things hit me with the strongest intensity.”
We call you to join us on a journey through parallel worlds created by Michal Karcz!
Everything must perish
Rise of the machines
Sunrise in the third system
Like this artist? See more:
- Sci-fi illustration by Victorien Aubineau
- Amazing digital art by Tara Phillips
- Digital illustrations by Brian Edward Miller
Latest posts by Vesna Savić (see all)
- Childhood dreams come true in Tang Yau Hoong’s illustrations - 27. August 2018.
- Post-GDPR web and how to survive it - 23. August 2018.
- Spirits label design inspiration - 20. August 2018.