Anna Davis and Daniel Rueda are a ’creative duo’ from Valencia, Spain. They recently became famous around the world via deMilked because of their travel adventures where they take adorable photographs of the architecture they encounter.
Every image they post on Instagram has an interesting inscription, which makes the whole picture fairytale-like. See how they interact with the architecture in Spain, Denmark, Germany, Italy, France, and who knows how many other places in the world.
Like this photographic duo? Read more:
- Futuristic images of Tokyo which trapped two photographers inside
- Minimalist photos of urban architecture
- Flag it up by Valentina Loffredo
- Digital manipulation by 3d architect Victor Enrich
- Fantastic Lumia 520 photos by Stavro Girizd
- Photographer creates hilarious photoshopped images of London