It is one of the three core technologies of World Wide Web content production, besides HTML and CSS, and all modern web browsers support it. It was developed in 1995 and the newest stable release was in June 2016. Besides web applications, JS can be used in non-web-based environments, such as PDF documents, desktop widgets, and site-specific browsers.
There is no real answer to this question because developers can prefer one over another framework based on their understanding of the system and the likelihood of using it in the projects. What is important to say, however, is that the choice of a JS framework largely depends on your needs and the needs of the project. Therefore, you need to ask your client to explain in detail what they need so you can
Like this article? Read more:
- How to become a frontend developer
- Useful web developer resources
- 6 useful jQuery plugins for your website
- How to become a web developer: the basics
- 11 material design frameworks
Latest posts by Vesna Savić (see all)
- Creative Valentine’s Day card ideas - 12. February 2018.
- Haters gonna hate: how to deal with negativity on social networks - 8. February 2018.
- Bold colored packaging design ideas - 5. February 2018.