Tavo Santiago is a freelance designer situated in Orizaba. Mexico. Even though he is specialized in digital art, his central works are character illustrations dark in nature.
The main theme of his illustrations is death, usually on playing cards. Skeletons, wounds, swords and knives, magic and the spiritual, these are all things you can see on his dark digitalized drawings – both in color and nature.
Like this designer? See more:
- Character illustration by Dave Mottram
- Playful character illustrations of Marco Martina
- James Gilleard’s illustations [interview]
- Illustrations of Victor Beuren
- Colorful illustrations by Van Orton twins
Latest posts by Vesna Savić (see all)
- What’s going on with Stefano Marra - 18. June 2018.
- How to outsource web development projects successfully - 14. June 2018.
- Urban Legend: Chicago by photographer Viktor Jan [interview] - 5. June 2018.