Tavo Santiago is a freelance designer situated in Orizaba. Mexico. Even though he is specialized in digital art, his central works are character illustrations dark in nature.
The main theme of his illustrations is death, usually on playing cards. Skeletons, wounds, swords and knives, magic and the spiritual, these are all things you can see on his dark digitalized drawings – both in color and nature.
Like this designer? See more:
- Character illustration by Dave Mottram
- Playful character illustrations of Marco Martina
- James Gilleard’s illustations [interview]
- Illustrations of Victor Beuren
- Colorful illustrations by Van Orton twins
Latest posts by Vesna Savić (see all)
- Creative Valentine’s Day card ideas - 12. February 2018.
- Haters gonna hate: how to deal with negativity on social networks - 8. February 2018.
- Bold colored packaging design ideas - 5. February 2018.