If you are a designer or developer who wants to improve design/development skills, learn to work in a team, and design for modern brands for two months – here is a chance to upgrade your portfolio/CV: apply for our Summer Traineeship program right away!
Job location: Novi Sad
What we are looking for
We are looking for a talented student or beginner in (web/graphic) design or web development who can manage to do different web design projects.
Speaking the English language fluently is an asset (at least at B1 level).
The priority in candidate search is having a portfolio or previous work and enthusiasm for learning and self-improvement.
- Knowledge of working in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (for designers)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and/or databases (for developers)
- Willingness (and ability) to learn and improve your skills
- Having a good sense of visual composition and typography
- Individual web and graphic design projects
- Track record of web development courses
What we offer you
- A mentored bimonthly traineeship program
- Numerous learning opportunities
- Office work only – working from home is not an option. All candidates who can work from our Novi Sad office will be at an advantage, but work quality will be the main factor in the selection process
- Working as a part of a young, creative team
- Working for world-famous brands
- Flexible and relaxed working atmosphere, no pressure whatsoever
How to apply for this position:
- Send your portfolio and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Traineeship program
- Application deadline: September 15, 2016, 9:00 AM (GMT+1)
Apply and become a part of a team of one of the fastest growing interactive agencies in the region!
We will contact only candidates from Novi Sad and the surroundings who make it to the second round of our selection process.
Thank you in advance.
We expect your applications!
PopArt Studio d.o.o. Novi Sad
Latest posts by Vesna Savić (see all)
- Free image optimization tools - 18. January 2018.
- Game of Thrones character illustrations by Ramon Nuñez - 15. January 2018.
- Common mistakes to avoid when building multilingual sites - 11. January 2018.